Get out your independent reading books. If you do not have one, take this time to find one already on your table or from the shelves. If you borrow a book, be sure to check it out using the "Borrow a Book" button on this blog.
I told you yesterday that we would be using our computers in this class almost every day. That starts now. This means we have a few goals for today:
- Get a netbook: You will be assigned a netbook by number and that number will be yours.
- Sign in: The adults in the room will help you do this if you do not know what it is and/or how to do it.
- Access this blog: The website is posted in the room and on the stickers you just got.
- Fill out the Student Data Form, if you have not done so already.
- Go to Drive.Google.com and sign in with your district account. Use yourIDnumber@stu.sandi.net and your district password.
- Go to Classroom.Google.com and join our class. I will give you the class code.
- Do the first assignment.
- Six Word Memoirs written by Teens
- Six tips for writing six word memoirs (video)
- Six Word Memoirs written by Teens (video)