- We always read.
- By the end of this week you should be 3/4 done with your group novel.
- I know many of you are already finished or nearly finished, be sure you have your second book ready to read.
- You get to take a look at how people did on that quiz you made.
- You will report the results to me, but I will combine your results with others before I assign any grades.
- Go to Google Classroom and look for a new assignment there to begin the process.
Assessing Credibility: (If we have time.)
- We hear, read, and see a lot of information these days, but how do you know you can trust the information you are getting?
- A lot rides on the credibility of the person sharing the information.
- Lets watch part of a video and look at the credibility of the people presenting the information.
- Stay safe. Lots of people make some really bad decisions on Halloween. Don't be one of them.
- Check your English Journal for work you need to finish or make up.
- Revise your memoir or the visual memoir slides if you would like to improve them.