- You have unscrambled a precis about "Undercover Parent."
- You wrote one about "Big Brother Meets Big Mother."
- Now it is time to write a precis based on the third article you chose to prepare for our socratic seminar.
- You will write your precis today. (You can not copy one you wrote last night for practice.)
- You can have the article on your screen to refer to. (Remember, paraphrase, don't quote the article.)
- You can have this picture of the precis chart on your screen.
- All other tabs should be closed, please.
- I'm giving you paper (gasp). Write as neatly as you can.
- RHETORICAL PRECIS SCORING GUIDE.
- Tomorrow we have a socratic seminar.
- Be prepared to talk about the two questions on your preparation document.
- Be sure your document is completed.
- If you chose to do your preparation digitally make sure you bring a print out.
- You earn TWO grades tomorrow. One for your contributions to the discussion, and one for your completed preparation document.
- If you are absent you will have a 0 in power school until you attend (and participate in) the make up at 2:30 on 1/9/18. (The 0 is temporary. Don't panic.)