Goal: A second probable passage activity to get us ready for our next reading. It will help you get to know some of the words from the story and get you thinking about what might happen.
- Read (You read this weekend right.)
- Work with your partner to complete the probable passage. Get the view only version HERE and make your own copy.
- Look up any words you don't know as you work.
- Discuss your reasoning as you go.
- Use as many of the words as you can in your gist statement.
- Write your gist statement on the postit I will give you.
- Also write your gist statement in your English Journal.
Homework: Read your independent book for at least 30 minutes. You should be almost done with it by now.