Thursday, October 5, 2017

Visual Memoir Self Evaluation

Goal: Reflecting on our progress, learning, and next steps.

Research shows that the most important thing for learners are the questions we ask ourselves about our own learning. When do you ask yourself these questions:
  • Why am I learning this?
  • How will I measure my own success? 
  • Who with and how might I best succeed? 
  • What are my next steps?
  • How am I tracking my progress? 
With those questions in mind I offer you the opportunity to reflect a bit on your own progress.

1. Your Visual Memoir Slides: 
Complete THIS FORM and reflect on how your slides are going.

2. 9th Grade Reading Survey: 
We need to know more about what you think about reading and what kinds of books you like.
TAKE THE SURVEY

3. Catch Up Day: 

  • Are you caught up on all assignments in your English Journal?
  • Is your Visual Memoir done? 
  • Do you need to revise your written memoir? 

Reminders:
Open House TONIGHT! See you there. Freshmen parent orientation in the Library at 5:15.
Be sure to keep reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment