Thursday, June 7, 2018

Book review and textbook return

Goal: Review of book #12 and textbook return.

Agenda: 
Finish your review of book #12
Finish your book recommendation slide
Finish project presentations

Review of Book #12: 
It is due today. I gave you time to start it on Monday. I reminded you to work on it Tuesday and Wednesday. You have this whole period to finish it.

Book Recommendation Slide:
Most of you are done with this.
Be sure you left me clear instructions in the slide notes about what to do with your name.

Project Presentations: 
A few groups did not get to present yesterday due to time.
If your group did not present I'll call you up to see me and show me your evidence.

Textbook Return:
When I tell you too we will all go down to return books.
Check your books to remove notes, writing, etc.

Reminders: 
Return all classroom books, library books, and textbooks.
Scroll to the post below for your study guide for the final. (You should have it already.)

No comments:

Post a Comment