Monday, May 18, 2020

Wrapping up your famous person project

Welcome back!

Did you know this is a short week? Technically, Friday is not a school day according to our school calendar. This means I have to turn in my attendance on THURSDAY, so do the WEEKLY ATTENDANCE FORM right now.

1. Take this TEST:
I'm getting lots of questions about the spring lexile test. I know you have been reading, so here is your chance to show off your progress. This is the same test you took in September and January. You will find a new assignment for this in Google Classroom. Please mark it as done when you have finished your test. If you have a problem let me know. If you start and have to stop you can pick it up again later.

2. Finish your Project:
Your famous person project is still technically due on Friday 5/22. You can turn it in late though. Just remember to click "TURN IN" or I won't know you are done and I won't grade it.

3. Check your grades:
Speaking of grades, If you turned in your Suspenseful Moments essay on time last week, it should have a grade in PS. If not, please go check your document for a note from me. You may need to revise and turn it in again.

4. Keep reading:
If you need help with book suggestions please message me on Remind. You know how I love to make book recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment