Monday, June 8, 2020

So close...

Only two days of school left as I write this. 😎

None of us wanted the year to end this way, but this is where we are. I will miss getting to say goodbye to you all in person.

With the two days we have left there are a few things you should do or check on. ⏰


  1. One last READING PROGRESS UPDATE. 📚
  2. Do the COURSE EVALUATION form too if you didn't do it last week. (Must be signed into your stu.sandi.net account.) ✅
  3. Did you take the SPRING LEXILE TEST? Directions are at the top of your classwork page in Google Classroom. I'll add your scores to PowerSchool as an ungraded assignment late Tuesday afternoon. 📖
  4. Did you turn in your Suspenseful Narrative Project? Did you also post the opening on Flipgrid? Be sure to go read your project steps doc for directions for Flipgrid. 🗣
  5. BOOK RETURN. If you have textbooks at home you can return them to campus on Wednesday 6/10. Ms. Cooper will even accept books you borrowed from our classroom if you want to turn in those too. (You can also return my books in the fall, and you can loan them to friends during the summer.) 📚
I'm not having an office hour this week because I will be busy grading narratives and entering grades, but if you need me you can still reach me by email, and Remind. 

Thank you to everyone who sent me goodbye emails. I'm writing back to all of you as quickly as I can. I hope to see all of you again in August, even if you are still six feet away. 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment