More things to check for in your novel today.
- ð I have capitalized proper nouns such as places and people’s names.
- ð I have made sure that every sentence ends with some type of punctuation mark (period, question mark, exclamation mark) and there are spaces between words and sentences.
- ð I have spell checked my novel and have corrected any spelling errors and/or typos.
- ð I have read my novel and moved around certain parts to make it better.
- ð I have removed (deleted) any parts that are unnecessary or that don’t work.
- ð I have added writing that will make the story better or less confusing.
- ð I use a variety of sentence types and lengths. I have combined sentences where appropriate.