Tuesday, December 3, 2013

More things to check on...

We Read!

More things to check for in your novel today.
  • ð        I have capitalized proper nouns such as places and people’s names.
  • ð        I have made sure that every sentence ends with some type of punctuation mark (period, question mark, exclamation mark) and there are spaces between words and sentences.
  • ð        I have spell checked my novel and have corrected any spelling errors and/or typos.
  • ð        I have read my novel and moved around certain parts to make it better.
  • ð        I have removed (deleted) any parts that are unnecessary or that don’t work.
  • ð        I have added writing that will make the story better or less confusing.
  • ð        I use a variety of sentence types and lengths. I have combined sentences where appropriate. 
If you got over 100% in NaNoWriMo, but did not earn the "winner" badge I have submitted your name to them for manual validation. (Periods 4&7)

No comments:

Post a Comment