Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Reading for evidence

Thanks for taking the independent reading survey yesterday. Thought you might like to see part of the results.
Looks like 22% of you are in good shape for book reviews and the other 78% have some work to do.

Today we will be reading "The Possibility of Evil" by Shirley Jackson.
While we read you will need the reading organizer.  It should already be shared with you in Google Docs. You each have your own copy already. Let me know ASAP if you can't find yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment