I am at a planning meeting today. You have a long to do list.
Do these things in this order:
- Choose one paragraph from the post below and explain the author's argument in your writer's notebook. Use what you have learned about explaining arguments this week.
- Write a book review and post it on Goodreads.
- Update your status on Goodreads. (This is the one where you put in your page number.)
- Go to Newsela.com, sign in with Google and read "Facebook spreads rainy-day blues to sunny places, study says" It's about how social media affects our moods. Interesting.
- Read "Big Mother Is Watching You" You will probably want to quote this article when you write your final essay. It's the opposite of Undercover Parent.
- Read your book.