Do Now: Describe your process for preparing to make a presentation in class. What do you do to create your presentation? How do you practice? Use specific examples from a previous presentation you have done in school.
We are going to begin each day this week with two presentations. You will be included in the assessment of these presentations. Please be honest and fair in your assessment. You will score the presentations using this form: Oral Presentation Rubric. All appropriate comments will be shared with the presenter.
A little group work:
- Your group will be assigned one of the memoirs linked below. Each number links to a memoir.
- You will also find a new document shared with you in Google Docs called, Copy of Memoir Reading Activity.
- One member of your group should remove the "copy of" and add your period number and names.
- Assign roles within your group, see Memoir Reading Activity.
- Then read the memoir assigned to your group and work together to complete the Memoir Reading Activity.
Memoir Links: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Note: All of these memoirs are "view only" documents. You can't write on them or change them. You CAN and SHOULD make your own copy of the memoir for your annotation. (File... Make a copy...)
4th period we need to complete your forms for Open House, (Thursday night!)