What does it mean to be creative?
If you did not get to this yesterday:
- Sign up for NaNoWriMo. Visit their site and look for the sign up link on the upper right side. Write down your user name and password.
- Give me your NaNoWriMo information. I will collect your user name to track your progress. You can give me your password too IF you think you might loose it or forget it.
- You will learn about a new element of novel/fiction-writing during each class period.
- You may not officially start writing the novel until November 1, and must stop on November 30.
- You can set your own word-count goals.
- Quantity is better than quality until editing begins in December.
Homework: Bring in your FAVORITE novel. (Not picture book.) This should be a book you read and loved. It could also be a novel that a parent or teacher read to you that you loved.