Write three sentences that begin with an opening adjective, or two opening adjectives, or an opening adjective phrase.
-Selected your excerpt that you want me to use to evaluate your novel?
-Revised that excerpt if needed?
-Edited that excerpt very carefully?
-Reviewed your partners novel (the opening)?
-Checked on the purpose of your chapters?
Lets work some more on our revision plan.
Review from yesterday:
Are you using your chapters purposefully? Remember chapters serve a purpose.
- Change perspective, talk about a different character
- Change time, skip hours, days, months, years or go back in time, flashback, years, months, days, hours
- Change setting
- Create suspense
- Short chapter with a sub plot
- Give the reader a chance to think
- Distracting the reader from one event to another