Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Preparation

Read

Synthesis:
We are preparing for a Socratic seminar about the risks and rewards of extreme sports. In preparation you need to be sure you have a through understanding of the articles we have read and prepare discussion questions for the conversation. You can access the articles via web.subtext.com or through the PDF VERSION. 

I will give you paper (yes, paper) organizers to take your notes on. (I will collect them Friday after our discussion, so don't loose them. I have also prepared an electronic preparation method for those of you who want to try something new. THIS LINK goes to a view only version of a spreadsheet you could use to organize your thinking about the readings. You will need to use File/Make a copy to get an editable version and be sure to share it with me so I can see your work.


No comments:

Post a Comment