Discuss the quote you are writing about with your group. (You are seated with people who chose the same quote.)
Work on adding to your draft. You have a complete draft due on Friday 5/15.
I suggest you discuss these things with your group:
- The meaning of the quote.
- The extent to which you agree or disagree with what the quote says.
- Possible opposing viewpoints to your positions.
- Possible counter arguments to those opposing viewpoints.
- help each other with possible evidence to support your position.
Self-regulate and decide for yourselves when you need to move from discussion to drafting time.