Your letters are coming along nicely. I'm worried about your "works cited" page.
- Open your persuasive letter.
- At the bottom of your letter insert a page break. (Insert/Page Break or Control+Enter)
- At the top of your new page you need a complete heading, Name, Date, Period
- Write "Works Cited" at the top of the page. (center it)
- Add your sources in MLA citation format. Example MLA page.
- Format your citations using CitationMachine or EasyBib or Citelighter.
- Remember to cite EVERY article or source you read even if you did not mention that source in your letter.
I've decided to separate your grades for this project, one grade for your letter and another for your works cited page.
|An example citation. Yours might be a little different.|