Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Character Descriptions

Happy Wednesday

We will read at the bell. You can read your choice book or your group book.

Today we will look further at characters.  I found some great character descriptions for us to play with.
I'll show you how I would analyze a few and then let you take a look at the rest on your own or with your partner.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS TO ANALYZE
(This is view only. Make your own copy. You do not have to share it back to me. I will look at your work in class.)

After you finish looking closely at the character descriptions above.
1. Find a passage from your book that describes the character you are reading about.
2. Type that passage into your Writer's Notebook.
3. Explain what that passage says about the character.

If you finish early you can continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment