Get your netbook. Open your Writers Notebook in Google Docs and under today's date (which you added yesterday) make a list of the qualities of a memoir. (What things does a memoir have to have?)
- Yesterday we read the excerpt from Black Boy by Richard Wright. At the very end of the period I asked you to answer a questions about the story. Add to that answer.
- Complete the student data form if you didn't do that yet.
- Login to GoodReads and send me a friend request if you haven't done that either.
- We have an activity related to the list of memoir qualities you just made.
- You will meet again with the group you made your Probable Passage with to complete the "Now I know" section.
- We will be picking some partners to work with on a regular basis. You will need your planner.