|Reflection on a Hub Cap. |
Kool Cats Photography
Now that you have completed your letter, copy and paste these questions beneath your letter. Take a few minutes to respond to them. Once you are done, you may move on to the AOW below.
- What do you think are the strengths of your letter to James McBride?
- What aspects of your letter, if any, could be stronger?
- Which class activities helped you the most in writing your final letter?
- Write this in your English Journal.
- Your AOW is in your binder in Newsela. It's about Charlie Hebdo.
- Read the article and respond in your English Journal by writing two paragraphs: one to summarize, and one to respond with thoughts on the issue.
- Class code: NIIJN
- Call in your McBride response letter before 9pm tonight!
- Make sure your English Journal is up to date! Check the blog on the days that you're missing to find the assignments you should have.
- Bring us your NaNoWriMo book for extra credit!