Today we make sure everyone is prepared for the end of the semester (i.e. your final).
- A tab for this blog
- A tab for your English Journal
- Enthusiasm! (Trust me, the world is a much simpler place if you muster up a bit of enthusiasm about it. These are my parting words of wisdom.)
Today you will:
- Take a look through the blog posts from this semester. You should definitely go all the way back to September. (In fact, you should probably start there.)
- In your English Journal, make a list of all of the key terms and concepts we have studied.
- Choose five or six that you personally need to review, and create an example that demonstrates each concept after you have reviewed the material
- Work alone or with a partner. You can help each other fill in missing links.