|CC Photo by: Lew (tomswift) Holzman|
2. Listening Expectations
3. Share out about the poem you read yesterday. Hint: pull up the SIFT doc that your group worked on.
4. With your partner visit http://www.poetryfoundation.org and find a poem that interests you.
5. Write an entry in your English Journal. Use the bullets below to help you.
- Describe the poem you found and why you like it.
- Explain how using SIFT takes you deeper into what the poem means. Use a line from the poem with your explanation. (cite evidence)
- Compare the poem you found to the one you read with your group yesterday.