Today we're going to focus on how McBride has structured the text. I will give you a sheet in class (paper?!?!) to guide your analysis. It is due before the end of class today.
(If you are absent, email me and I will send you this to complete at home.)
Homework: Stylistic Analysis. Tonight you will look closely at the word choices McBride makes in his essay. (If you are absent email me and I will send you this to complete at home.)
- Wednesday, January 14
- TWO book reviews due on Goodreads.
- I will ask you to give me your links in class. You will not have time to write them in class.
- Click on the "Independent Reading/Book Reviews" tab at the top of the page for more information.
- Friday, January 16
- If you want to ask for a regrade on your NaNoWriMo document, you must send me and email by Friday.
- Click on the "NaNoWriMo Scoring" tab at the top of the page for more information.