#1 Novel Test:
- Put your book away. No books on desks.
- Click HERE to access your novel test.
- Complete the test using everything you know about the book.
- The test has a password. You definitely have to be in class to take the test.
- Your answers must be under 1200 characters. Make every word count.
#2 District Literacy Assessment:
If you did not finish this yesterday here are the directions again.
- Go to: https://sdusd.illuminatehc.com
- Login with your district username and password, the same one you use to login to the netbooks.
- You should see Pending Assessments on the right.
- Choose Literacy Interim Assessment -Grade 9.
- Read the directions carefully as you work through the assessment.
- Read your book when you finish.
Be sure your English Journal is up to date.
Be ready for a multiple choice unit test next week, and a more extended essay test about your book.