Read, but get to the blog
Take the test
Read while others finish
- This TEST is designed to assess your ability to apply the concepts from this unit. Answer every question the best you can.
- You can use your group novel for the last two questions.
- If you would like a paper copy of the story on the test ask me for one.
- Make sure you have a very good book. Don't like your book? Ask for help finding a better one.
- Be sure to fill out the book borrowing form for every book you take home. Yes, you can borrow more than one at a time.
- Return books to the white crate at the front of the room. Add a small sticky note with your name when you return it to be sure I know who brought it back. (We have multiple copies of lots of books.)
- Update your status on Goodreads. Have you marked your group novel as read? Have you added the book you are reading now to your "currently reading" shelf?
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday:
Mrs. Roberts is going to a gigantic English Teacher convention. While I'm gone you will do one activity in GoFormative, write an in class essay (on paper), and complete and article of the week assignment in your English Journal.