NOTE: Return course requests paper signed ASAP. (I'm passing them out today.)
Catch up and get ahead
Update me on your reading progress.
Quick write: (In your English Journal)
Describe the process of writing your comparative analysis essay. What was difficult about it? What was easy? What do you know now about writing essays that you didn't understand before?
Catch Up Day:
The grading period ends this Friday! Tomorrow we will have writing groups for your comparative analysis papers. Today I want to give you some time to catch up and/or get ahead. I suggest you work on these things in this order.
- Finish your comparative analysis essay. Ms. Baker's blog has some helpful resources too.
- Write one of your book reviews. Make sure it is on your book review doc.
- Make sure you have all assignments in your English Journal complete.
- Call in your dramatic reading.
- Read your book so you will be finished by Wednesday.
- Check PS for work you need to do to bring up grades in other classes.
Complete draft (all paragraphs) of your comparative analysis essay is due tomorrow.