SIFTing a poem with your group.
SIFTing a poem:
- Today you will be getting more practice SIFTing poems with a small group.
- Use this document to organize your thinking about the poem. (Don't share this with me.)
- Complete the organizer ALL the way through writing the paragraph at the bottom.
- PASTE that paragraph into your English Journal
- Tomorrow you will present this poem to a different group. Be prepared to explain your analysis.
Poems for Groups
Absent? Choose a poem to SIFT on your own. Be sure to paste that paragraph about the poem into your English Journal when you are done.