Join Google Classroom
Work on your project proposal
Join Google Classroom:
- Sign out of your personal Google Account if you already signed in.
- Go to classroom.google.com
- Click sign in, and use your #ID@stu.sandi.net account login. (Same password as your netbook)
- Be sure to say you are a student.
- Enter our class code. (I'll give it to you in class.)
- See what you can do with Google Classroom.
Working on your project proposal:
- You're going to turn in your proposal using Google Classroom, so you need to work on the proposal in your stu.sandi.net account.
- Already started it in your personal account? Then you have a challenge to get your work into your stu.sandi.net Google Drive.
- Let me know how you solve it.
CALL IN your Academic Honesty Essay by 9:00 PM TONIGHT if you haven't already.
6/3 Return media release forms if you still haven't turned yours in.
6/8 2:20 PM Socratic Seminar make up if you were absent or have more to say about academic honesty.
6/9 Academic honesty project proposals due.
6/9 2:30 Underclass awards, Big Gym. Come support your class.
6/14 Book reviews due. Get one posted on Goodreads BEFORE 6/14.
6/14 Textbook return. Bring all of your textbooks to class and we will take them back to the library during our class period.
6/15 Academic honesty projects due. Be ready to present and explain your project.