Be sure to review expectations on the Academic Honesty-Next Steps Project Page
Specifically be sure your project has:
- Data from our survey
- Cited sources/ references visible to the audience (even if it is small)
- Your first names
- Credits to anyone who helped you with the project
Want more project time in class tomorrow?
Turn in your BOOK REVIEWS TONIGHT.
- CALL IN your Academic Honesty Essay if you haven't already.
- Return all books you borrowed from our classroom.
- 6/14 Socratic Seminar make up during Advisory with Ms. Baker. Ask Mrs. R for a pass.
- 6/14 Book reviews due. Get one posted on Goodreads BEFORE 6/14.
- 6/14 Textbook return. Bring all of your textbooks to class and we will take them back to the library during our class period.
- 6/15 Academic honesty projects due. Be ready to present and explain your project.
- 6/16 Clean out your locker before 6/16.