I'll be here at lunch and after finals tomorrow if you need to do any last minute work.
You have all been great classes. I've loved (almost) every minute of working with all of you. Keep reading. Don't Panic! and have a wonderful restful summer. Come see me in the fall.
Friday periods 3 and 4
Monday periods 6 and 7
Tuesday periods 1 and 2
Note: Mrs. R won't be on campus Tuesday until about 1:00 for graduation. If you have any last minute items to turn in you can leave them in my box in the office or ask another teacher to give them to me.
Studying for the final? Here are some tips.
- Review your Comparative Analysis essay for "The Cask of Amontillado" and The Night of the Hunter. There will be questions about these two works, as well as how the writer/director used various stylistic techniques.
- Review the articles from the Extreme Sports unit. These should be in your Google Drive. The exam will include passages from these articles with multiple choice questions.
- Review the articles from the Academic Honesty unit. These should also be in your Google Drive. The exam will include passages from these articles with multiple choice questions.
- Review the literary terms we used throughout the year: diction, irony (all three kinds), theme, sensory details, figurative language etc.
- Review the rhetorical terms we used throughout the year (ethos, pathos, logos, etc.)
- Review the format for writing a Rhetorical Precis summary paragraph.