|What message are you sending?|
Next steps project
Organizing a project
Academic Honesty Next Steps:
- Look over on the right hand side of the blog. See the section that says Useful Links? Notice that first link?
- Through out our project on academic honesty I'll be adding resources and links you need to that page. Get used to checking that link.
Tips for organizing a project:
- Share a Google Drive folder with the other people in your group. You need a shared folder for this project.
- Start a planning doc in that folder and begin listing your ideas and options there.
- Start another doc called Proposal. This one will be a more formal paper to Mrs. R. See the project link on the right for proposal requirements.
- Keep all the work, slides, notes, and docs for this project in your shared folder.
Reminders: (Also see the calendar below the blog posts.)
6/3 Academic honesty essays due.
6/3 Return media release forms if you still haven't turned yours in.
6/8 2:20 PM Socratic Seminar make up if you were absent or have more to say about academic honesty.
6/9 Academic honesty project proposals due.
6/14 Book reviews due. Get one posted on Goodreads BEFORE 6/14.
6/14 Textbook return. Bring all of your textbooks to class and we will take them back to the library during our class period.
6/15 Academic honesty projects due. Be ready to present and explain your project.