Submit Your Project:
- Today you will present your academic honesty projects.
- SUBMIT PROJECTS HERE
- If your project is online (slides, videos, website, etc.) use the link above to submit your work.
- If your project is not online get ready to turn it in.
Present your project:
Each group will get up for a few minutes to explain the project you did and how it went.
While each group presents please share your opinions about how they did.
Studying for the final? Here are some tips.
- Review your Comparative Analysis essay for "The Cask of Amontillado" and The Night of the Hunter. There will be questions about these two works, as well as how the writer/director used various stylistic techniques.
- Review the articles from the Extreme Sports unit. The exam will include passages from these articles with multiple choice questions.
- Review the articles from the Academic Honesty unit. The exam will include passages from these articles with multiple choice questions.
- Review the literary terms we used throughout the year (diction, irony, theme, etc.).
- Review the rhetorical terms we used throughout the year (ethos, pathos, logos, etc.)
- Review the format for writing a Rhetorical Precis summary paragraph.