Submit book reviews
Work on projects
Submit Book Reviews:
Find your link on Goodreads and submit your work HERE.
Work on your academic honesty projects:
You will stand up and tell the class about your project tomorrow. Be prepared to answer questions about your audience, format, and message. Be ready to reflect on what you learned and what you would have done better.
Study for the final? Here are some tips.
- Review your Comparative Analysis essay for "The Cask of Amontillado" and The Night of the Hunter. There will be questions about these two works, as well as how the writer/director used various stylistic techniques.
- Review the articles from the Extreme Sports unit. The exam will include passages from these articles with multiple choice questions.
- Review the articles from the Academic Honesty unit. The exam will include passages from these articles with multiple choice questions.
- Review the literary terms we used throughout the year (diction, irony, theme, etc.).
- Review the rhetorical terms we used throughout the year (ethos, pathos, logos, etc.)
- Review the format for writing a Rhetorical Precis summary paragraph.
- CALL IN your Academic Honesty Essay if you haven't already.
- Return all books you borrowed from our classroom.
- 6/14 Socratic Seminar make up during Advisory with Ms. Baker. Ask Mrs. R for a pass.
- 6/14 Book reviews due. Get one posted on Goodreads BEFORE 6/14.
- 6/14 Textbook return. Bring all of your textbooks to class and we will take them back to the library during our class period.
- 6/15 Academic honesty projects due. Be ready to present and explain your project.
- 6/16 Clean out your locker before 6/16.