Six Word Memoirs
Resources for Six Word Memoirs:
- Write your six word memoir on a piece of scratch paper. Be original. Make it about you.
- Show it to an adult and a peer.
- Make sure it has exactly SIX words.
- Check your spelling!
- Go to drive.google.com and login.
- Start a NEW Google Doc.
- Name it like this, period, last name, first name, six word memoir. (3 Black, Lisa, Six Word Memoir)
- SHARE it with Mrs. Roberts.
- Make your memoir FILL the page. Make it as large as possible without going to a second page.
- Put your name on it.
- Play with fonts, italics, bold. Make it look cool.
- Read your book. This is your first weekend to get some reading done before you start to have a lot of other homework. Get ahead.
- Cover your books. The video we watched about how to do that is here.
- Keep your English textbook at home or in your locker. You won't need it in the classroom.