Read an article with your group.
Share out what you read about with a different group.
Reading an article:
- With your group read and discuss your assigned article.
- Be sure you can talk about:
- A brief summary of the article including the author's position.
- Several important details, including any that seemed new or surprising.
- Any issues or disagreements you have with the author's position or data.
SOURCE 1 (ZERNIKE) Red
SOURCE 2 (NOVOTNEY) Blue
SOURCE 3 (CASCIO) Green
SOURCE 4 (POPE) Orange
SOURCE 5 (MORIN) Yellow
SOURCE 6 (SHIMURA) Purple
Explaining your article:
I'll re-group you and you need to explain the article you read.
You will also hear about several other articles.
Take notes in your English Journal about new and interesting information.