Book review project introduction
- Yesterday you all did an amazing job with your writing groups. I heard and saw excellent feedback in your groups and in the comments you left for each other.
- A few groups did not get to all participants, so I want to give you a bit more time today to make sure everyone gets to be heard.
Book Review #9:
- Book review #9 will be in the form of a book discussion this Friday.
- Prepare for your book review discussion using the graphic organizer I gave you in class.
- You only need notes to yourself and bullet points, but you do need to prepare and I will collect your preparation documents.
- Because this is a discussion you should be prepared to answer questions about your book from other students.
- (If you are absent Friday there will be a make up next week.)
Socratic Seminar Make Up:
If you missed our Socratic Seminar about extreme sports there will be a make up this Thursday (tomorrow) at lunch. (It's been on the board all week. I just keep forgetting to add it to the blog.)
Final Draft of your Extreme Sports Essay is due Monday 5/8.
Many of you should still call in a dramatic reading. See tab above.