Monday, March 21, 2016

A Guide for Comparative Analysis

Goal: Create a guide for comparative analysis.

Agenda: 
Read
Your task
Project time

Your Task: 
Your "friend" at another school has been given a comparative analysis assignment, but his/her teacher is not being helpful about how to do it. Make a guide for your friend that will help him/her tackle the process of preparing for and writing a comparative analysis essay.

Dear "You",
HELP! My teacher says I have to do a comparative analysis. I have to pick two things and write an essay about them. The things could be stories, poems, movies, or even art! I can even mix them up, like compare a poem to a piece of art. I have to decide what to compare and decide what I'm going to compare them about! I don't know where to start and the whole thing is due on WEDNESDAY! I remember you said you did something like this before. Can you tell me what I need to do? Please!
Suggestions: 
Work together.
Decide what steps will be in your guide.
Decide what your guide will look like.
Decide which tools/materials you will need to make it.
Decide who will do what to get this made by Wednesday.
Don't be boring.

Question Doc: 
You can ask me questions, but only on this QUESTION DOC. I will post answers there. Before you ask your question look to see if someone else has already asked that question.





No comments:

Post a Comment