Working on your essay
- The names of the authors and the titles of their work.
- A brief summary (one-three sentence) of the gist of each creation, text or film.
- A thesis statement that explains how the author and director use similar or different techniques to create the irony, moods, and themes in their works.
- Restate your claims, hint look at the beginning of each of your body paragraphs.
- Restate your thesis statement from the introduction.
Keep writing. Draft of your complete essay is due Monday 3/14.
Keep reading. Book reviews happen on Wednesday 3/16.