By today you should be halfway through your group novel.
You should also have a good idea of what your second book will be for this grading period.
Take a Quiz:
Select a quiz below that is not from your period. Take that quiz first.
Select up to two more quizzes and take those too.
Pro tip: Don't take quizzes on books you have not read.
Novel Prediction Charts:
- Open your English Journal. (Check to see if you might be missing anything and make a plan to catch up on that later.)
- At the top add today's date.
- Insert a table. It should be two columns wide and six rows down.
- Add two predictions about your book, now that you are halfway through it.
- Add evidence (sentence or two) from the book that lead you to that prediction.
- Continue to add predictions and evidence to your chart as you read the rest of the novel.
Novel Prediction Chart
Evidence from the text that makes me think this.
(Use sentences from your book that lead to your prediction.)