|No scantrons. I promise.|
With your team you will create a quiz that other students will take about the book your group has been reading.
- 7-10 Questions
- Ask questions that go up through content halfway through the book.
- Include both multiple choice and short answer questions.
- First question should be name, second question should be period.
- For multiple choice questions you can have 5-10 answer choices.
- For multiple select questions use the checkboxes question type. These questions should have more than one right answer.
- For short answer questions, be sure your question actually requires a written answer. (Don't ask questions that have one word answers.) Use the paragraph question type.
- Make your quiz in a Google Form. Name it Period, Color, Title, for example "6 Blue Pull of Gravity"
- Click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner and then "add collaborators" to add your teacher and your group members to the form.
- Click settings (gear icon) and then "quizzes" to turn your form into a quiz. Go back through your questions and choose "answer key" to mark the correct selection for each question.
Keep reading. (I hear you're going to have a quiz to take soon.)