Get out your independent reading books. If you do not have one, take this time to go find one off the bookshelves. If you borrow a book, be sure to write it down!
I told you yesterday that we would be using our computers in this class almost every day. That starts now. This means we have a few goals for today:
- Get a netbook: You will be assigned a number and that number will be yours permanently.
- Sign in: The adults in the room will help you do this if you do not know what it is and/or how to do it.
- Access this blog: The website is posted in the room and on the stickers you received yesterday.
- Fill out the Student Data Form, if you have not done so already.
- Sign into your Gmail account to make sure you can. Visit Google Drive if you've never done so. Take the time to explore the site and see what you can do if you have not done so already.
- Six Word Memoirs written by Teens
- Six tips for writing six word memoirs (video)
- Six Word Memoirs written by Teens (video)