Get comfortable. You're going to be here for a while.
No computers today. Weird, right?
Get your books out!
You've just joined a group that you're going to spend a lot of time with over the next few weeks.
- Introduce yourselves (make sure you know everyone's name).
- Together, create a list of books that you all have in common (meaning every single person at your table has read that book).
I'm going to be giving each table a list of books.
- Read the synopsis for each book on your synopsis sheet, and begin to explore which titles you are all interested in reading.
- As a group, decide which book you will all read together.
- We're going to the library to check them out (this is why you need your ID)
When you return from the library, discuss your reading schedule with your group. You will need to have your book completed by Monday, October 6th.