Goal #1: Update Goodreads
- By the end of next week, you should be finishing your first book of the grading period.
- Right now, go log into Goodreads and update your "Currently Reading" shelf.
- Update your status to show what page you're on right now.
Goal #2: "Advice" of the Week
- This week, I have found some advice for you from other young adults who have completed NaNoWriMo before!
- Click here to view the advice. Read through it carefully.
- Pick 2-3 quotes that you find helpful for you.
- Write a paragraph or two about those pieces of advice and how they help you specifically.
If you get this far:
Have you finished one of your independent reading novels for the six week grading period? You can begin writing your book review! Do it now while the book is fresh in your mind, and it'll be less you have to do later.
You may also continue working on your character questionnaire or your conflict questionnaire.
If you're feeling nervous about NaNoWriMo, there is also more advice from a couple authors (including Scott Westerfeld) to read at your leisure if you click here.