While you're reading (because there is a book out on your desk), OPEN THE BLOG.
Your first set of directions:
- Open your English Journal.
- Log into Goodreads (by clicking the "log in with Google" button")
- Copy and paste the book review that you wrote on Monday into Goodreads.
- Go and find the website page that has your book review on it and don't close that tab.
- Read until further notice.
There is a fancy form you'll need to fill out today. It is a tab at the top of the blog called "Independent Reading/Book Reviews." Take a look at it. It has helpful information, and you can begin to fill it out. You'll need the link to your book review that you wrote, which is why I wanted you to keep that page open.
You spent yesterday exploring conflict in a short story.
Today, you will work with your partner to identify conflict in your group novel.
- You should add the examples from your own group novel to the bottom of yesterday's chart. You can do this by right clicking on the table and clicking "add row."
- Try to find examples of different types of conflict in your novel.