Do you have a book out yet?
Remember that NaNoWriMo handbook you downloaded to your desktop last week? I have also put a link to it in the sidebar on this website under "Useful Links." It says "NaNoWriMo Handbook." Quite a bit of what we have been doing lately has come from this handbook, and I know that much of the advice you read last Friday told you it's helpful. Spend some time reading through it when you get a chance.
|Photo by daveynin on Flickr|
- We still need to set word count goals for NaNoWriMo!
- Go to the NaNoWriMo website: ywp.nanowrimo.org
- We'll talk about the next part when we get here.
Goal #2 - Plot Planning
- Open the handbook.
- Read from page 19 to page 26
- Read about the elements of plot.
- Copy and paste this document into your English Journal. I even put the correct date on it for you.
- Begin to work through it using the plot you are creating for your own novel.
T Minus Five Days until NaNoWriMo starts!
Bonus! In case you hadn't thought of a costume for your cat yet, I've got you covered:
|Pusheen the Cat|