Make sure you have a book out.
|Source: UK DailyMail|
Now you have to think about the terrible things that are going to happen to them.
Remember, sometimes bad things happen to good people, and that's where the lessons are.
So. You have two goals:
- Open this PDF. Read it all the way through. Do not move on until you are done.
- Open this document. copy and paste the questions into your English Journal.
- Answer the questions about the conflict in YOUR novel.
- Go back to your Character Questionnaire and keep going.
- A piece of advice: the more detail you write, the easier it will be when we start writing novels. So if it asks if your character has any pets, don't just write "a dog." What's the dog's name? What kind of dog? Is it a friendly dog? DETAILS!
|Source: Jason Bergsieker via The Curious Brain|