- Charting the text
- Charting means doing a close analysis of the article to see what the author is saying and doing.
- We use our graphic organizers to separate the literal meaning of each chunk of text from the rhetorical strategies the author is using.
- If you are absent you'll need to ask Mrs. R for the graphic organizer because we are doing this one on paper.
- Open your Google Doc with the articles for this unit.
- If you still need to make up the essay test from 3/24 you can come after school Wednesday, Thursday or Friday this week.
- You can still call in a dramatic reading from your book. See the tab above on this blog.
- Look for books at home that you need to return.
- You have book review #8 due on 4/19. (Just one.)