Reading Progress Survey
Article of the Week
1. Read: 10-15 minutes silent reading from your book.
Remember to return and/or check out the book you have now.
Read over the weekend. Next review due 4/19.
2. Reading Progress Survey: Complete the FORM.
3. Article of the week:
- Read the Newsela article assigned to you.
- Login to Newsela with Google and look in your binder for this article pictured in this post.
- This LINK might help you get to it faster.
- Take the QUIZ that is next to the article in Newsela. It's only four questions.
- WRITE in your English Journal about the article. One paragraph summary. One paragraph for what you think about what you read.
4. Feeling done?
- Check your English Journal. What can you finish or improve?
- Check your Comparative Analysis essay (Cask/Night). If I've graded it, what do you need to revise? If I haven't graded it, what can you improve before it gets graded?