Setting up our notes
- Use tables in your English Journal to track a few things as we watch the film.
- Use a two column table to list risks and rewards you see mentioned in the film.
- Use a three row table to note examples of ethos, logos, and pathos in the film.
- I will show you examples in class.
- What are some of the risks associated with climbing Mt. Everest?
- What are some of the rewards associated with climbing Mt. Everest?
- Do you think the rewards outweigh the risks? Why/why not?
- How do the film makers use ethos, logos, and pathos to support their messages?
Book review #8 due tomorrow. Make sure it is at the TOP of your Book Reviews Document.