Discuss the quote you are writing about with your group.
Work on adding to your draft. You have a complete draft due on Tuesday 5/2.
I suggest you discuss these things with your group:
- The meaning of the quote.
- The extent to which you agree or disagree with what the quote says.
- Possible opposing viewpoints to your positions. (What would someone who disagrees with you say?)
- Possible counter arguments to those opposing viewpoints.
- Help each other with possible evidence to support your position.
Self-regulate and decide for yourselves when you need to move from discussion to drafting time.
- Finish reading book #9.
- Friday 5/5 is the end of the grading period. Check your English Journal. Are you missing anything? Could any of your work be better? A little effort now can really help you later.